- The dates of the Super Regional are May 11-13, 2017
- To book lodging for your team, please go to our Hotels/Lodging page.
- ABSOLUTELY NO AIR HORNS ARE ALLOWED IN THE SPORTSPLEX PARK!!!!
- Tickets for all AHSAA Super Regional softball games are $8 per person. Coaches and players and those with OFFICIAL APPROVED AHSAA credentials are admitted at no charge.
- There will be a charge of $3 per vehicle for parking, per day.
- Please, no bills larger than a $20 at the gates.
- There will be designated areas for bus parking.
- Before every team's first game, the head coach will meet with AHSAA officials one hour prior to that first game at a tent adjacent to Field 2 at the Troy Sportsplex.
- Each team must be in their proper dugout. A coin toss will determine home and visitor. The Home Team will sit in the First Base dugout and the Visitors will sit in the Third Base dugout.
- The National Anthem will be played at the beginning of each day. Teams will line up on their respective base lines.
- Only one team cooler is allowed per team, and must be in possession of coaching staff upon entering the park, and must be in the dugout during the game. No coolers for families or any other reasons will be allowed into the ballpark. Please do not ask or bring one to the gate as you will be turned away.
- Absolutely no pets are allowed into the Troy Sportsplex facilities.
- Teams are responsible for chasing their own foul balls and home run balls during the game they are playing in.
- All fences are 200-feet in length. The infields are south Alabama clay/dirt/Turface skinned infields.
- Teams must warm up OUTSIDE of the playing fields before their games. We have temporary fences on most of the fields and teams can warm up beyond those temporary fences, but not while games are in progress. There are also other designated warmup areas.
- ABSOLUTELY NO AIR HORNS ARE ALLOWED IN THE SPORTSPLEX PARK!!!
For any other questions or concerns, please call Bart Pettus at 334-672-1788 or email Dan Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org